4 bedroom detached house for saleLeighton at Castlemead, Westfield Road, Pitstone, LU7
- Detached house from £435,000
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite bath
- Office Room
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The Leighton is an extremely spacious 4 bedroom family home designed over 3 floors with a smaller home office that could also be utilised as a child's nursery.
The ground floor has an L-shaped kitchen inclusive of breakfast area with french doors to the garden. There is a separate dining room and large living room with a double door entrance and a downstairs cloakroom.
The second floor is home to the master bedroom with a full en suite bathroom, bedroom 2 with an en suite shower room and home office. There are two further bedrooms on the top floor with a family bathroom.
- Bedroom - 3.19 x 3.65 metres, 10'6'' x 12'0''
- Bedroom - 3.41 x 4.65 metres, 11'3'' x 15'3''
- Bedroom - 3.19 x 4.65 metres, 10'6'' x 15'3''
- Master Bedroom - 3.41 x 3.44 metres, 11'3'' x 11'3''
- Dining Room - 2.71 x 3.32 metres, 8'11'' x 10'11''
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 5.19 x 4.86 metres, 17'0'' x 16'0''
- Living Room - 3.41 x 5.86 metres, 11'3'' x 19'3''
- Office - 2.10 x 2.29 metres, 6'11'' x 7'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37205429.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10a7c24c8b9b4f28ac4c7777f425b3fc_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.