Land for saleLeeds Road, Otley
- Building Land
- Application Number 11/04382/FU
- Ten, Four Bedroomed Houses
- Sought After market Town
- Good Road Network To Major City's
- Excellent Primary & Secondary Schools
- Excellent Shopping Facilities
LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION Otley is a Yorkshire market town of approximately 15,000 people, set on the banks of the River Wharfe. It is an ancient, friendly and picturesque town with a rich commercial and community life. The town lies in attractive countryside in Mid-Wharfedale at the centre of the rural triangle between Leeds, Harrogate and Bradford. Immediately to the south of the town rises Otley Chevin, which gives magnificent views over Mid-Wharfedale, and in the past provided much of the stone from which the town centre was built. Highly regarded primary schools and the very successful Prince Henry's Grammar School are found within the town, together with excellent branded and many independently run shops, making this a very popular and pleasant town in which to live.
PLANNING Full Planning Permission was ganted, application number 11/04382/FU dated 10th January 2012 for the demolition of the current buildings, laying out of access road and erection of 10 houses, with car parking and landscaping.
INSPECTION By prior arrangement with the selling agents, Dale Eddison (01943) 465465
PRICE GUIDE: £750,000
Please note the extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
DALE EDDISON'S OFFICE'S ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Saturdays 9am - 4pm & Sundays 11am - 3pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100575008015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale Eddison, Otley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.