3 bedroom house for saleOak Tree Mews, Chaplin Road, London, London, NW2
- 1 of 8 Exclusive Mews developement
- 3 bedrooms
- Eco friendly homes
- Open plan kitchen / reception room
- No parking facilities
- Contemporary style throughout
- Viewing highly recommended
SOON TO BE COMPLETED!
CAMERONS STIFF & CO ARE DELIGHTED TO BE ABLE TO OFFER FOR SALE AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF 8 PRIVATE MEWS SET IN AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF 8 BRAND NEWLY CONSTRUCTED LUXURY ECO FRIENDLY 3 BEDROOM HOUSES .
HOUSE 5: HAS BEEN ARRANGED OVER 3 FLOORS AND BENEFITS FROM A 10 YEAR GUARANTEE FROM BLP. ACCOMMODATION IS MADE UP OF 3 BEDROOMS, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/RECEPTION ROOMS AREA, DOWNSTAIRS WC, FAMILY BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM. FLOORSPACE TOTALS 1035 sq ft
THE DEVELOPMENT IS SITUATED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF CHAPLIN ROAD, JUST NORTH OF THE HIGH ROAD BETWEEN VILLIERS ROAD AND BELTON ROAD. THERE ARE EXCELLENT ACCESS TO THE TUBE (JUBILEE LINE) AT EITHER DOLLIS HILL OR WILLESDEN GREEN, ALONG WITH NUMEROUS BUS ROUTES.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO PARKING FACILITIES.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THROUGH CAMERONS STIFF & CO ON 020 8459 1133
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37529972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 945047A_9450474701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.