5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cornflower, Yaxley, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
WHY NOT PART EXCHANGE TO THIS DOUBLE BAY FRONTED FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME?
This property is situated in a cul de sac location on one of Yaxleys most sought after new developments. The accommodation comprises storm porch into a roomy entrance hallway with stairs rising and doors to the impressive quality fitted kitchen/family room with double French doors opening onto the rear aspect, utility room, cloakroom, bay fronted dining room, study and a lounge with double French doors opening onto the rear aspect. On the first floor is a landing with doors to five bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedrooms boasts a dressing room and ensuite. furthermore the guest bedrooms also has an ensuite. On the top floor is a landing with two multi purpose rooms with could be used for various functions. Outside is a private garden and a detached double garage.
Yaxley is a village in the county of Cambridgeshire. Historically in Huntingdonshire, it is a few miles south of Peterborough City Centre. The village is located near to Hampton township and approximately 3 miles north east of Junction 16 of the A1 (M). Nearby, the city of Peterborough has everything you would expect and has the added benefit of having a rail link to London within 50 minutes approximately.
• Brand New
• No Upward Chain
• Builder Guarantee
• Five Bedroom Detached House
• Quality Fitted Kitchen/Family Room
• Utility Room
• Dining Room
• Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Dressing Area
• Guest Bedroom with Ensuite
• Private Rear Garden
• Double Garage
• Incentives Available, Subject To Terms and Conditions
• Part Exchange Available, Subject To Terms and Conditions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPB120055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.