1 bedroom apartment for saleOne bedroom apartment at Penhurst Gardens, New Street, Chipping Norton, OX7
- Designed with retirement in mind - over 55s
- Restoration and conversion of an original school building
- Estate management service
- Landscaped, fully-maintained gardens
- Communal drawing room for owners to socialise
- Feature bay windows to the drawing room and bedroom
- Energy efficient and easy to maintain
- Menu of additional services on offer at neighbouring care home from laundry to daily meals and social events
- Community of like-minded people
- High specification including bespoke kitchens
Located on New Street, in the heart of Chipping Norton, Buchanan House is a collection of 11 homes that are the result of Beechcroft's careful restoration and conversion of an original school building.
These new homes form part of Penhurst Gardens, an exclusive collection of 44 one, two and three-bedroom houses and apartments, designed with retirement in mind.
When complete, this development will provide a convenient location, energy-efficient and easily-maintained homes, a community of like-minded people, with an Estate Manager and a range of services available at the neighbouring care home, ranging from daily meals and laundry to hairdressing and social events. All of which makes Penhurst Gardens the perfect place to make the most of your retirement
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37550322.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BuchananHouse1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.