2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cork at Malvins Walk, Malvins Road, Blyth, NE24 5JH
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Modern, white bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Driveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Generously sized rear garden
- Great schemes available to get you moving
Sales Office Open 10am to 5pm Daily
The Cork The Cork is a STYLISH 2 bedroom semi-detached home with COMBINED kitchen/dining area, SPACIOUS lounge, MODERN bathroom, downstairs CLOAKROOM and PARKING.
|Kitchen/Dining||4.15 x 2.41||13'7" x 7'10"|
|Lounge||4.64 x 3.07||15'3" x 10'1"|
|WC||1.66 x 0.99||5'6" x 3'3"|
|Bedroom 1||4.15 x 3.11||13'7" x 10'2"|
|Bedroom 2||3.95 x 2.29||13'0" x 7'6"|
|Bathroom||2.26 x 1.77||7'5" x 5'10"|
A brand new development of two, three and 4 bedroom homes.
Just a five minute drive from the centre of Blyth our new homes are surrounded by a range of local shops, supermarkets including Asda and Morrison superstores and close to the busy Keel Row Shopping Centre which features high street stores.
Gleeson's new homes are perfect for those buyers looking to travel and commute to nearby towns and cities including Newcastle. The A189 & A193 are within easy reach and a regular, direct bus services travels to Morpeth and Newcastle city centre.
Blyth Hospital is just one mile away and there are plenty of good primary and secondary schools nearby including Malvins Close Primary School and Blyth Academy.
The town has a range of leisure facilities including the local sports centre, park with children's water play area not to mention one of the best beaches in the region which now features rows of brightly coloured beach huts which can be rented on a daily basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Cork. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (North East - North). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.