Studio flat for saleThe Navigation at High Point Village, Station Approach, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3
- Custom designed kitchens
- Premium specifications and style of finish are uncompromising
- All appliances are integrated, including oven, hob, extractor, and fridge freezer
- Contemporary design creates impressive open plan living space
- Highly contemporary suites and showers, ceramic stone tiling and oak veneer shelving
- Plush carpets, wardrobes built to the highest standards and detail and finishing without compromise
- Natural materials blend seamlessly with the latest technologies and appliances
- Private health spa with gymnasium, swimming pool and dance studio
- Supermarket, speciality retail, restaurant and coffee shop
- Near Hayes and Harlington Station with direct links to Paddington and Heathrow
10am to 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- High Point Village -
Please call on 0203 284 1402 for more information.
High Point Village in Hayes redefines urban village living. With the launch of Phase 3 in March 2012, itís your chance to enjoy your little bit of calm. Youíre also next to Hayes and Harlington Station with direct links to Paddington and Heathrow, so youíll always be connected. Welcome home.
Plot 607 - The Navigation - A sixth floor studio suite available from £156,000.
A stunning studio suite, located on the 6th floor and offering views over the Grand Union Canal and across to Wembley Stadium.
High Point Village amenities include 24 hour security, concierge services, a Nuffield Health operated leisure centre and swimming pool, and is conveniently located next to Hayes and Harlington railway station.
Get away from it all. To your little bit of calm, your breath of fresh air, your home - a suite, one, two or three-bedroom apartment at High Point Village. Contemporary design creates impressive open plan living space, flooded by light from balconies and wall-sized windows. The premium specifications and style of finish are uncompromising. Elegant form unites practical function, whilst natural materials blend seamlessly with the latest technologies and appliances.
Custom designed kitchens, where function meets form in every detail. From stone work surfaces to chrome fittings, from concealed lighting to mirrored glass worksurfaces.
All appliances are integrated, including oven, hob, extractor, fridge freezer and washer dryer. Every kitchen is styled to blend seamlessly into the living space and designed for cooking, eating, living and entertaining.
The bedrooms are elegant yet contemporary, modern yet classic, but always the emphasis is on peace. Each is created to become an oasis of calm and style. Plush carpets, wardrobes built to the highest standards and detail and finishing without compromise. Nothing has been overlooked to create bedrooms that will indulge, relax and unwind you.
Great design combines with incredible finish to create bathrooms of class and tranquillity. Perfectly proportioned bathrooms, made even more perfect by highly contemporary suites and showers, ceramic stone tiling, oak veneer shelving and subtle integral lighting. And always the design emphasis is on life's real luxury - peace, quiet and total relaxation.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37579988.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference navigation_607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballymore Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.