4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Lea at Trilogy, Brunel Street Saltwell Gateshead NE8 4XQ
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Lockable double glazed windows (except for escape windows)
- Chrome towel radiators to bathrooms and master en-suite
- Ceiling spotlights included as standard in kitchens and wet rooms
- Smooth ceilings throughout finished in white emulsion
- All woodwork in white Satinwood
- Vicaima semi solid cross-directional internal doors in oak
- Oak finish stairwell handrail with white strings
- Stylish range of Porcelanosa tiles to choose from
- Built in stainless steel single electric fan oven, stainless steel gas hob and splashback
About Trilogy I
Trilogy I, Saltwell includes a contemporary mix of 3 and 4 bedroom homes, all with spacious internal layouts, a fantastic specification including spotlights to wet rooms, integrated dishwasher, internal doors in oak, and a host of eco features to help keep your running costs low.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37699440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Lea_NP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.