4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hazelwood at The Scholars, Lauder Road, Dalkeith, EH22
- Detached house from £341,500
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite
- Double Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Study Room
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
The impressive four bedroom detached Hazelwood boasts a commanding kerb appeal with bay windows to the front in the lounge and the separate dining room. Upstairs four well-proportioned bedrooms offer luxurious sleeping accommodation with an en-suite to both bedroom one and two. Downstairs there is generous living space with a garden room, lounge, impressive kitchen, dining room, utility and study on the ground floor.
The Hazelwood offers a practical and thoughtful layout for busy families.
- Bedroom - 2.98 x 3.64 metres, 9'9'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom - 2.82 x 2.91 metres, 9'3'' x 9'6''
- Bedroom - 2.18 x 3.81 metres, 7'2'' x 12'6''
- Master Bedroom - 3.17 x 3.91 metres, 10'5'' x 12'10''
- Dining Room - 3.12 x 3.54 metres, 10'2'' x 11'5''
- Garden Room - 3.20 x 4.84 metres, 10'6'' x 15'11''
- Kitchen - 2.98 x 4.33 metres, 9'9'' x 14'3''
- Living Room - 3.88 x 6.69 metres, 12'9'' x 22'0''
- Study Room - 2.46 x 2.80 metres, 8'1'' x 9'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37797173.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2ab06f989ed34ec58831585e317e445d_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.