6 bedroom detached house for saleGraig Wenallt, Rhiwbina
- Luxurious 5/6 bedroom detached home
- Feature staircase, lounge, study, separate dining room
- Open plan kitchen and family room, rear garden and separate utility room
- First floor: Three family bedrooms, inclusing master suit
- Family bathroom, study/snug/bedroom
- Second Floor: Two more generous bedrooms sharing shower room
Luxurious 5/6 bedroom detached home, the ground floor comprises a covered entrance porch leading to a hallway with a feature staircase and cloakroom. The lounge, study and separate dining room are accessed from the hall along with the open plan kitchen and family room. This has feature glazing and access to the rear garden. A separate utility room is located just off the kitchen. Raising up through the house the generous first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms including the master suite. The family bathroom and study/snug/bedroom is also located to the front offering flexibility to suit your lifestyle. The second floor houses two more generous bedrooms sharing a shower room and the unique observatory.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2440728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MGY, Birchgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.