3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWessex Plot 203 at Henley Grange, Banners Lane, Halesowen, B63
- End terrace from £152,995
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Allocated Parking
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Figure shown has a 20% FirstBuy equity loan deducted.
The Wessex is a spacious and stylish 3 bedroom home, ideal for first time buyers and young couples alike.
On the ground floor is a contemporary fitted kitchen, a downstairs cloakroom/WC and a fantastic living room with French doors to the rear garden.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with an en suite shower room to the master and a separate luxurious bathroom suite.
For the ultimate in 21st century living, look no further than The Wessex.
The Government backed FirstBuy scheme is available to help eligible buyers to purchase this new home. FirstBuy is designed to help first time buyers get onto the housing ladder with a smaller deposit.
With FirstBuy, you only need a 5% deposit. You take out an equity loan of up to 20%, which is interest free for 5 years. So you could only need a 75% mortgage, but you own 100% of your new home.
Here's an example of how it could work:
Take a look at Taylor Wimpey's website to find out more about how the scheme works.
- Bedroom - 2.5 x 2.89 metres, 8'3'' x 9'6''
- Bedroom - 2.01 x 2.22 metres, 6'7'' x 7'3''
- Master Bedroom - 2.82 x 3.34 metres, 9'3'' x 11'0''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38027066.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8edd38b84e7a4e87b37eaa9d6eb408fd_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.