6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Merchiston at Mill View, High Street, Wicklewood, NR18
- Large entrance hall
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Dressing room and ensuite to master bedroom
- Quality specification
- Seven superb 5 & 6 bedroom detached new homes
- Stunning village location
- Excellent road and rail connections
- Within commuting distance to Norwich
Call now for more information
This wonderful six bedroom family home has a large entrance hall that leads to the living room, dining room, kitchen, study and cloakroom. The dining and living rooms have French Doors that lead to the garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with quality units with integrated appliances. There is the added benefit of a utility room which is accessed off the kitchen and has a door into the garden.
On the first floor is the master bedroom which includes a dressing room and en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor offers two further bedrooms and a shower room.
This superb family home boasts a quality specification and double garage.
About the development
Mill View benefits from a superb rural location immediately adjacent to the 1840¿s windmill. This stunning new traditionally built development will enjoy breath taking and far-reaching views across the countryside, and will be built to an unrivalled specification. Wicklewood is located approximately 12 miles to the South West of the thriving Norwich city centre, and 3 miles from the historic small town of Wymondham.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38155254.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Type_A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newbury New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.