5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Comiston at Mill View, High Street, Wicklewood, NR18
- Double garage
- Fully fitted kitchen & separate Utility room with integrated appliances
- Large living room
- Two bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms
- Generous family bathroom
- Quality specification
- Seven superb 5 & 6 bedroom detached new homes
- Within commuting distance to Norwich
- Excellent road and rail connections
- Stunning village location
Call now for more information
This superb, executive style 5 bedroom detached new home with double garage provides spacious living accommodation.
The entrance hall leads via double doors into the dining room. The lounge and dining room both have French doors leading onto the garden. The living room, study and kitchen can also be accessed from the entrance hall.
The kitchen is fully fitted with quality units and integrated appliances. The utility room leads from the kitchen and gives access to outside.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, two with en-suites and walk in wardrobes as well as a family bathroom. The second floor offers a further two bedrooms.
About the development
Mill View benefits from a superb rural location immediately adjacent to the 1840's windmill. This stunning new traditionally built development will enjoy breath taking and far-reaching views across the countryside, and will be built to an unrivalled specification. Wicklewood is located approximately 12 miles to the South West of the thriving Norwich city centre, and 3 miles from the historic small town of Wymondham.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38155395.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Type_C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newbury New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.