4 bedroom detached house for saleKINGSBRIDGE at Copperminers, Cwmavon Road, Cwmavon, Port Talbot, SA12 9HL
- Single detached garage and two parking spaces
- Dining room
- En suite
- 1120 square feet
- Picturesque village location close to all amenities
- Excellent commuter links for Swansea and Cardiff
- Ideal family environment
- Plenty of opportunities for an outdoor lifestyle
The KINGSBRIDGE is a beautiful FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Its WELCOMING HALL HAS A CLOAKROOM AND USEFUL STORAGE AREA and leads to a SPACIOUS LOUNGE. To the rear is an ATTRACTIVE FULLY-FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH FRENCH DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN. Upstairs you will find THREE DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM, WITH THE MASTER BENEFITTING FROM AN EN-SUITE, and a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.6m (15'7" x 11'10")
- Kitchen - 4.06 x 3.05m (13'4" x 10'0")
- Dining Room - 2.96 x 2.85m (9'9" x 9'4")
- Cloakroom - 1.7 x 0.85m (5'7" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.41 x 3.02m (11'2" x 9'11")
- En Suite - 3.01 x 1.82m (6'7" x 5'12")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.12 x 3.02m (10'3" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.82 x 2.76m (9'3" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.76 x 2.07m (9'1" x 6'9")
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 1.7m (5'12" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38356496.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_87. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.