2 bedroom terraced house for saleWASHINGTON at Manor Farm, Tiber Road, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 9ST
- Parking space
- South facing garden
- 624 square feet
- Excellent transport links to Lincoln and Nottingham
- Fantastic local amenities with popular schools
- Five local pubs for eating out on your doorstep
- St Aidenspark has open space, skate park and football pitch
AN IDEAL STARTER HOME, the Washington is beautifully DESIGNED TO OFFER SPACE AND COMFORT. Downstairs there's an open plan lounge/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden and a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. Upstairs, there are TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a fitted bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge - 4.57 x 3.95m (15'0" x 13'0")
- Kitchen - 2.49 x 1.98m (8'2" x 6'6")
- W.c - 0.17 x 0.85m (5'7" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.95 x 2.46m (13'0" x 8'1")
- En Suite - 2.06 x 1.25m (6'9" x 4'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.95 x 2.53m (13'0" x 8'4")
- Bathroom - 1.97 x 1.95m (6'6" x 6'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38378393.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.