2 bedroom guest house for saleBarley Hill Road, Garforth, Leeds
- Brand New Property
- Accommodation Over Two Floors
- Dining Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Parking Space
This Two Storey Semi-detached house has an attractive entrance hallway with guest cloakroom. Off the hallway, the lounge which leads to the dining kitchen, French doors give access to garden and patio. Upstairs the Master bedroom has en-suite facilities and further bedroom and family bathroom.
We have the pleasure of selling a collection of two, three and four bedroom homes in an established residential area design to bring you a touch of contemporary luxury living. Academy walk is a stroll away from Garforth high street which offers a choice of shops, banks, restaurants, beauty salons and a choice of major supermarkets within 5 miles. Parents will find there are several Schools nearby. Garforth sits on A63 and is close to junctions with the M1 and A1 link.
There is also two railway stations giving access to Leeds, York, Selby, Hull and also connections to Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Glasgow.. Enjoy local visits to Temple Newsam stately home or the stunning gardens of Lotherton Hall.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.61m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.55m x 2.46m )
Cloak 5' 2" x 3' 3" ( 1.57m x 0.99m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 5' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.60m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.01m x 1.93m )
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
* White panelled internal doors with polished chrome ironmongery
* Skirting and architrave finished in white
* interior walls and celings painted in neutral emulsion
* Coving to hallway and lounge
*UPVC white double glazed windows and French doors
* White UPVC double glazed front door
* Custom designed quality kitchen
* Electric fan oven
* Feature stainless steel extractor hood
* Lightning below wall units
* Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome taps
BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
* Classic white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
* Thermostatic shower with glass screen over bath or separate and with in enclosure (en-suite)
* Ceramic wall & floor tiling (full height to bath area & shower cubicle, partial to remainder)
* Ceramic toilet roll holder
* Wall mirror
* Shaver point
* TV point to lounge, dining & bedroom one
* BT point to lounge, dining & bedroom one
* Mains operated smoke and heat detectors
* Wiring for both Sky + and terrestrial TV
* Gas central heating
* Heated towel rail to bathroom/en-suite
* NACOSS approved standard security alarm
* Door bell
* Paving to pathways and rear patio area
* Turf to front and rear gardens ( as shown on plan)
* Fencing ( as shown on plan)
* Private drives tarmac
*10 year new home build guarantee
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38812457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT102388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.