2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBALFOUR at Barclay Grange, Corseduick Road, Newmachar, AB21
- Flooring & LBTT paid or Part Exchange
- Help to Buy available
- Kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Local shops on your doorstep
- New community and sports centre nearby
- Local village primary school and pre-school
- Beautiful beaches a short drive away
The Balfour is a popular choice with buyers wishing to start out on the property ladder with its good sized lounge and OPEN PLAN fitted kitchen/dining area that has FRENCH DOORS looking out to the garden. The downstairs also features a handy WC. Upstairs has two SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS, storage areas and a good sized bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.58 x 3.3m (11'8'' x 10'9'')
- Lounge - 4.29 x 3.38m (14'0'' x 11'1'')
- Wc - 1.8 x 1.09m (5'10'' x 3'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.49 x 3.02m (14'8'' x 9'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.49 x 2.74m (14'8'' x 8'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 2m (7'2'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39372717.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_69. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.