4 bedroom detached house for saleHumber at Newton Park, Newton Farm Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- Feature Bay Window
- Dressing Area
- 2 En-Suites
- Double Garage
Incorporating a flexible family space with a french-windowed dining area and a stylish, well-equipped kitchen, the Humber attains new levels of luxurious living. The sumptuous dressing area that forms an ante-room to the master bedroom could become a practical nursery or home office.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 3.77 x 4.334 metre
- Kitchen - 3.991 x 2.937 metre
- Family Dining - 4.92 x 3.719 metre
- Utility - 1.388 x 2.937 metre
- WC - 1.515 x 2.013 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.74 x 5.333 metre
- Dressing - 3.027 x 4.645 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.033 x 1.631 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.87 x 4.182 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 1.462 x 2.574 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.372 x 3.223 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.072 x 2.714 metre
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 1.721 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052830000004_4_55_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.