4 bedroom detached house for saleGloucester at The Pavilions, Coombs Road, Halesowen, B62
- Available to view
- Free flowing lounge and dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite to master
- Single integral garage and double parking space
- Great selection of homes for first time buyers and families
- Tesco supermarket within 10 minutes' walk away
- Good selection of local Primary and Secondary schools
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
The Gloucester is a four bedroom family home. The ground floor features a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, leading to a SEPARATE DINING ROOM with French doors to the garden. The kitchen has fitted units and a UTILITY ROOM and W.C. Upstairs offers four well-proportioned bedrooms, the MASTER WITH EN SUITE and a FAMILY BATHROOM. The house comes with a 5 YEAR WARRANTY, alongside the standard 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY.
- Lounge - 5.13 x 4.15m (16'10" x 13'7"ma x )
- Dining - 2.88 x 2.35m (9'5" x 7'9")
- Kitchen - 2.88 x 2.8m (9'5" x 9'2")
- Utility - 1.58 x 1.58m (5'2" x 5'2")
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.2m (5'2" x 3'11")
- Garage - 5.08 x 2.57m (16'8" x 8'5")
- Bed 1 - 4.15 x 3.37m (13'7" x 11'1"ma x )
- En Suite - 2.09 x 1.68m (6'10" x 5'6"ma x )
- Bed 2 - 4.34 x 2.67m (14'3" x 8'9")
- Bed 3 - 3.72 x 2.67m (12'2" x 8'9"ma x )
- Bed 4 - 2.92 x 2.09m (9'7" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 1.97 x 1.87m (6'6" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39743402.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.