2 bedroom coach house for saleThe Hydrangea at St George's Meadow, Lubbecke Way, Dorchester, DT1
Sold STC £235,000
- Open plan living space
- Allocated undercroft parking space
- Private ground floor entrance
- Ground floor workshop area
- Natural stone, timber boarding & clay brick walls
- Natural slate roof
- EPC rating to be confirmed
- Internal Photographs shown are of the Show Home, Plot 2 'The Hawthorn' which may include optional upgrades or extras available at additional cost.
Beautiful new-build apartments & houses in a picturesque riverside setting
Plot 49, The Hydrangea - Two Bedroom Coach House
A 2 bedroom COACH HOUSE featuring an OPEN PLAN living space, Private ground floor entrance and ALLOCATED UNDERCROFT PARKING space.
Show Home open Tuesdays and Wednesday from 10am - 5pm. Please call the Show Home on 01305 575012 or the Mildren Homes head office on 02392 468503 for further information.
Living/ Dining / Kitchen - 17'9" x 21'2" (5420 x 6455mm)
Bedroom 1 - 13'10" x 11'11" (4220 x 3630mm)
Bedroom 2 - 13'10" x 8'1" (4220 x 2465mm)
Bathroom - 6'3" x 7'4" (1900 x 2235mm)
St George's Meadow is a truly unique selection of stylish new apartments and houses located in a picturesque riverside setting, in the historic county town of Dorchester.
When complete, the development will comprise of 54 properties, all built to the requirements of the Duchy of Cornwall's 'Design Standard Specification', with the development featuring locally sourced materials to create a traditional feel.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39747996.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Hydrangea. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mildren Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.