4 bedroom detached house for saleHOLDEN at St James' Gardens, St. Brides Road, Wick, CF71
- Flooring and blinds included
- Part Exchange available
- Ready to view
- En suite shower room
- Bay window
- Family areas
- Direct access to the A48 and Junction 35 of the M4.
- Only a short drive away from a variety of leisure centres.
- Discover luxury brands at the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
This stylish four bedroom home has a modern kitchen with integrated dining and family areas and French doors to the garden. There is an adjoining utility room, study and spacious lounge with bay window which is a perfect place to relax. Upstairs is a large master bedroom with en suite shower room, two more double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'3" x 17'9")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.15 x 4.68m (20'2" x 15'4")
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'6" x 7'9")
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4" x 5'3")
- Wc - 1.59 x 1.48m (5'3" x 4'10")
- Bed 1 - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'3" x 14'11")
- Ensuite - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'7" x 7'2")
- Bed 2 - 3.1 x 4.38m (10'2" x 14'5")
- Bed 3 - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'6" x 13'4")
- Bed 4 - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'3" x 9'6")
- Bath - 2.69 x 2.32m (8'8" x 7'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39832620.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson South Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.