1 bedroom apartment for saleREDSHANK at Ocean, Park Road, Aberdeen, AB24
- Fourth floor
- Flooring & LBTT paid
- £5,000 furniture pack
- Help to Buy available
- Upgrades included
- Open-plan living
- Executive style
- Utility room
- Shower room
- Morrisons, ASDA and Tesco Express close by
The Redshank is a great one bedroom apartment offering OPEN-PLAN LIVING SPACE combining the kitchen, dining and living area to make a great MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPACE. There's a SHOWER ROOM with a walk in shower facility and also good sized storage off the hallway.
*Some apartments may have individual variations.
- Lounge/dining Kitchen - 5.32 x 4.46m (17'4" x 14'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.13 x 2.79m (13'5" x 9'1")
- Shower Room - 3.7 x 1.4m (12'1" x 4'5")
- Utility Room - 2.06 x 1.06m (6'7" x 3'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39865032.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.