4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Etive at Burngreen Brae, Kilsyth, Glasgow, G65
- Showhomes now available to view: Lauder & Leith
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 1329 sq. ft. of living space
- Fitted wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Kilsyth is home to first-class facilities, shops, a swimming pool and a golf club
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to kitchen, utility room, w/c, bathroom and en-suite
- Two miles from Croy station for easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Energy efficient downlighters to kitchen, w/c, bathroom and en-suite
- Integral garage with monoblocked driveway for two cars
- Outside tap from kitchen
The Etive - Four bedroom detached Villa
For More Information Please Contact us on 01236 355 041
|Kitchen||3.00m x 3.12m||9'10" x 10'2"|
|Dining Room||3.06m x 3.50m||10'0" x 11'4"|
|Lounge||3.40m x 4.06m||11'2" x 13'4"|
|Utility||1.85m x 2.00m||6'0" x 10'2"|
|W.C.||1.85m x 2.11m||6'0" x 6'11"|
|Garage||3.00m x 5.52m||9'10" x 18'0"|
|Bedroom 1||3.78m x 3.39m||12'5" x 11'1"|
|Bedroom 2||2.79m x 3.06m||9'2" x 10'0"|
|Bedroom 3||2.63m x 3.24m||8'7" x 10'7"|
|Bedroom 4||2.63m x 3.24m||10'4" x 9'10"|
|Bathroom||2.03m x 2.70m||6'8" x 10'0"|
|Ensuite||1.24m x 2.39m||4'1" x 7'10"|
Burngreen Brae, Kilsyth
THE BUSY MARKET TOWN OF KILSYTH IS THE SETTING FOR BURNGREEN BRAE, A UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT OF 3, 4 AND 5 BEDROOM BEAUTIFUL HOMES.
Burngreen Brae offers a range of detached homes, semi-detached homes and fabulous townhouses offering modern living over three levels. With an amazing range of 11 styles to choose from you'll be spoiled for choice.
The town of Kilsyth lies in scenic countryside at the foot of the Kilsyth Hills in an area of natural beauty with sightings of herons, birds of prey and roe deer not uncommon. The development, situated off Stirling Road is designed around a small natural loch with a dedicated wildlife/nature area.
A picturesque spot nearby is Burngreen Park, a conservation area of Kilsyth with a beautiful Victorian bandstand and cobbled streets. Here you can picnic or play putting or tennis. At Auchinstarry Marina on the nearby Forth and Clyde Canal, you can hire mountain bikes, canoes, kayaks or even a boat.
Colzium Castle Country Park is within a short walk and is a popular spot in the local area, where you can wander in the grounds and visit the walled gardens. Colzium House is a historic mansion which is popular as a function venue and also home to a museum where you can view Roman artefacts found locally. The Roman connection is strong all around Kilsyth and you can also visit surviving sections of the famous Antonine Wall.
Facilities in the town are excellent, with primary and secondary schooling, a swimming pool, golf club and a good range of high street and specialist shops.
Commuters will find Kilsyth well placed for the motorway network for Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling, while the train station at Croy is less than 2 miles away and is on the main Glasgow to Edinburgh line.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39958637.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Etive_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.