2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAmethyst at Teal Park Farm, Barmston Road Washington, NE38 8QA
- Parking space
- Mix of modern home designs
- An established family community
- Handy Sainsbury's Local nearby
- Commuter friendly
The Amethyst is a TWO BEDROOM HOME. The ground floor comprises of a LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA with QUALITY FITTED UNITS, and a W.C. The first floor has ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM, a SINGLE BEDROOM and a MODERN BATHROOM, making this little gem stone ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or SMALL FAMILIES. You can also rest-assured that your new home comes with a 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 2 x 2.68m (6'6'' x 8'9'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.04 x 3.67m (9'11'' x 12'0'')
- Wc - 1 x 1.66m (3'3'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.04 x 3.08m (9'11'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 1.77 x 3.11m (5'9'' x 10'2'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.96m (6'5'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40273545.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.