3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAylesbury at Berry Edge, Genesis Way, Consett, County Durham DH8 5XP
- Was £129,995
- Move in now
- Upgraded kitchen
- Parking space
- The latest home designs
- Beautiful semi-rural location
- Easy access to the local area
- Great local amenities
A lovely three bedroom home featuring an open-plan living/dining room with French double doors opening onto the rear garden. The UPGRADED KITCHEN provides attractive fully fitted contemporary units. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms together with a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and energy efficient central heating throughout.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 2.5 x 3.06m (8'3" x 10'0")
- Living/dining - 4.63 x 4.29m (15'2" x 14'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.52 x 4.03m (8'3" x 13'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.52 x 3.32m (8'3" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.01 x 3.11m (6'7" x 10'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40273578.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.