3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHADLEY at Aspect, Anlaby, Lowfield Road, Anlaby, HU10
- SAVE £10,000
- WAS £239,995
- NOW £229,995
- £2,300 Stamp duty paid
- £1,000 towards legal fees
- Upgraded kitchen
- Free carpets & Amtico flooring
- Lighting & curtains included
- New homes in Anlaby
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
This impressive 3 bedroom home is perfect for modern family living. The ground floor boasts a comfortable lounge and a stylish kitchen with dining and family areas. This heart of the home also features an adjoining utility room and French doors that open out onto the garden. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms with an en suite shower room to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 5.46 x 3.24m (17'11'' x 10'8'')
- Kitchen/family/dining - 5.46 x 2.92m (17'11" x 9'7")
- Utility - 1.73 x 1.69m (5'8" x 5'6")
- Wc - 1.48 x 0.93m (4'10" x 3'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.44 x 3.1m (11'3" x 10'2")
- En Suite - 1.81 x 1.77m (5'11'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.34 x 2.98m (11'0" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 2.26m (8'11'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.02 x 1.7m (6'8'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40398300.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.