3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFINCHLEY at Woodhouse Park, Woodhouse Way, Nottingham NG8 6PY
- Solar panels included
- Carpets and vinyl throughout*, £1,400 towards Stamp Duty* and £500 towards legal fees*
- Parking for two cars
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom and bright single bedroom
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading onto the garden
- Spacious lounge
- Family bathroom to share
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer available until 4pm Sunday 15th January.
£1,400 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* | FLOORING (CARPETS AND VINYL) INCLUDED THROUGHOUT* | £500 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES* | The Finchley is a three bedroom family home. Downstairs is a spacious lounge leading to an attractive, fully-fitted contemporary kitchen with a dining and family area with French doors leading to the garden. Up the flight of stairs, you will find two double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. | *Terms and conditions apply. Offer available until 4pm Sunday 15th January.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 3.4m (15'1'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 4.6m (15'7'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40464744.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.