3 bedroom terraced house for saleBRODIE at Ness Castle, Dores Road, Inverness, IV2
- Help to Buy available
- Spacious family home
- Open-plan lounge/dining
- French doors to garden
- Stores such as Tesco and Asda close by
- Local schools and academy near by
- Regular bus service on the doorstep
- Retail park closeby
Unique in its layout the Brodie has a SPACIOUS open plan lounge/dining room situated to the rear of the property with FRENCH DOORS looking out to the garden, whilst the kitchen is at the front of the property. There's also downstairs storage and a WC. Upstairs has two double bedrooms and a single bedroom that could also be used as a STUDY. There is also a good sized bathroom on this floor.
- Kitchen - 2.65 x 2.65m (8'8'' x 8'8'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.75 x 3.98m (15'6'' x 13'0'')
- Wc - 1.74 x 1.46m (5'8'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.64 x 2.9m (11'11'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.3 x 2.99m (10'9'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.13 x 1.65m (10'3'' x 5'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 1.9m (6'2'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40464765.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.