4 bedroom detached house for saleDale at Newton Park, Newton Farm Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- French Doors
- Duel Aspect Windows
- Feature Bay Window
- Downstairs WC
- 2 En-Suites
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME with OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY AREA, Lounge with stunning BAY WINDOW, Master bedroom with EN-SUITE, 3 further bedrooms, 1 sharing JACK AND JILL ENSUITE, FAMILY BATHROOM, LINEN CUPBOARD, GARAGE
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.279 x 4.81 metre
- Breakfast Family - 4.64 x 4.29 metre
- WC - 2.143 x 1.266 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.279 x 4.15 metre
- En Suite 1 - 2.106 x 1.7 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.429 x 3.076 metre
- En Suite 2 - 2.558 x 1.885 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28 x 3.173 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.558 x 3.427 metre
- Bathroom - 2.165 x 2.297 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052830000008_4_52_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.