3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Bampton at Satchwell Grange, Woden Road West, Wednesbury, WS10
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Guests Cloaks and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Parking Space
A MODERN three bedroom home with a CONTEMPORARY finish. This WELL PROPORTIONED house has a fabulous kitchen/diner and utility, with FRENCH DOORS leading to the patio and garden. On the ground floor, there is a cloakroom and a SEPERATE LOUNGE. The master bedroom has an EXCEPTIONAL ensuite shower room.
- lounge* 3.66 x 4.47 (12'0" x 14'8")
- kitchen / dining 3.62 x 3.59 (11'11" x 11'10") plus bay
- utility 0.95 x 1.83 (3'1" x 6'0")
- bedroom one 2.64 x 2.86 (8'8" x 9'5")
- bedroom two 2.64 x 3.04 (8'8" x 10'0")
bedroom three1.92 x 2.29 (6'4" x 7'6")
About the Development
Satchwell Grange is a superb development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom home situated on Woden Road West in Wednesbury.
Wednesbury is a market town in Englands Black Country, part of the Sandwell Metropolitan borough in the West Midlands near the source of the River Tame. Wednesbury become became notorious in the 1740s for its persecution of the new Methodist movement, lead by John Wesley. These days however, it is known for the traditional market, which is still a feature of the bustling centre.
Also, the Merryhill Shopping Centre and of course the Waterfront Marina which has a host of Bars and Restaurants is a very popular destination.
From the famous Museum and Art Gallery to the Country Park, Leather Museum and Black Country Waterways, Wednesbury certainly has plenty on offer to see and do.
With excellent schools and colleges, an abundance of transport methods and motorway links, Wednesbury really is an ideal place to live for both Families and commuters alike.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40S318_3_18_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.