4 bedroom link detached house for saleThornbury at Hawthorn Rise, Windsor Avenue, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- Upgraded kitchen
- Flooring included
- South West facing garden
- Detached family home
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Garage & parking
- A great selection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Excellent transport links
- Perfect for first time buyers and those moving up the ladder
READY TO MOVE INTO.
This four bedroom home has a large open-plan kitchen and dining room, separate utility and cloakroom. The large lounge lets daylight in through French doors leading to the garden. There are 4 bedrooms with an en suite master, handy storage cupboard and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.31 x 3.24m (10?10" x 10?8")
- Utility - 2.06 x 1.65m (6?9" x 5?5")
- Dining - 3.36 x 2.96m (11?0" x 9?8")
- Lounge - 6.6 x 3.15m (21?8" x 10?4")
- Wc - 1.52 x 1.25m (5?0" x 4?1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.85 x 3.01m (12?8" x 9?11")
- En Suite - 1.71 x 1.86m (5?7" x 6?1")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.72 x 2.66m (15?6" x 8?9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.54 x 2.76m (11?7" x 9?1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28 x 1.91m (10?9" x 6?3")
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.86m (6?1" x 6?1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40655061.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_98. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.