3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCLEMENTHORPE V1 at The Chocolate Works,York, Campleshon Road, South Bank, YORK, YO23 1EY
- Show Home
- Sale and Leaseback at 6%
- £2,449 Monthly yield
- Upgraded with highest specification
- Quartz worktop and wine cooler
- First floor terrace
- Single garage
- Development open daily
- Luxury living in York
- Fast transport links to major cities
With accommodation on three floors, this desirable three bedroom property makes an exciting family home. Located on the eagerly awaited Chocolate Works development, The Clementhorpe enjoys unique views of the iconic Terry's Clock Tower in the popular South Bank area of York.
The superb quality kitchen with dining and family areas opens out onto the rear garden. A study to the front of the ground floor offers a quiet retreat, as does the bright first floor lounge with its own terrace.
A double bedroom and a family bathroom are also located on the first floor. The second floor features the master bedroom with en suite shower room, and a further double bedroom.
- Kitchen/dining - 4.78 x 4.35m (15'7" x 14'3")
- Study/family - 2.4 x 3.94m (7'9" x 12'9")
- Utility - 1.4 x 1.9m (4'6" x 6'3")
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.9m (2'9" x 6'2")
- Living - 4.78 x 3.71m (15'7" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.8 x 2.7m (15'7" x 8'8")
- Bathroom - 2.36 x 2m (7'7" x 6'6")
- Terrace - 4.87 x 1.44m (15'9" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 3.48m (15'7" x 11'4")
- En Suite - 2.36 x 1.78m (7'7" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.78 x 3.14m (15'7" x 10'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40941111.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.