4 bedroom detached house for saleHARGRAVE at Haddington Park, Nantwich Road, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6
- Carpets/flooring included
- Part Exchange available
- En suite shower room
- Single detached garage
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- 1209 square feet
- En suite
- Far reaching views of surrounding countryside.
This stylish four bedroom home has no shortage of space and light. The bright, modern kitchen has been designed with integrated dining and family areas, a glazed bay with French doors leading to the garden and an adjoining utility room. Upstairs boasts a large master bedroom with en suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom complete this family home.
- Lounge/kitchen/family - 3.6 x 5.98m (11'9" x 19'7")
- Dining Room - 3.34 x 5.98m (10'11" x 19'7")
- Utility - 1.55 x 2.31m (5'1" x 7'7")
- Wc - 1 x 1.6m (3'3" x 5'3")
- Bed 1 - 3.46 x 2.71m (11'4" x 8'10")
- En Suite 1 - 2.57 x 1.21m (8'5" x 3'11")
- Bed 2 - 2.94 x 3.01m (9'7" x 9'10")
- Bed 3 - 3.66 x 2.63m (12'0" x 8'7")
- Bed 4 - 2.95 x 2.35m (9'8" x 7'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40979610.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.