2 bedroom flat for saleLombard Wharf at Lombard Wharf, Lombard Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3AY
- Available as wheelchair accessible property
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 771 sq ft/71.6 sq m
- Wraparound east facing terrace
- Fifth floor
- German-fitted handleless kitchen
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This tasteful apartment on the fifth floor features a WRAPAROUND EAST FACING TERRACE with City views, an OPEN PLAN living/dining room and a German-fitted kitchen. There is a bright modern bathroom and an EN SUITE with walk-in shower. Totalling 771 sq ft/71.6 sq m. This apartment is available to purchase as a WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE PROPERTY. Please contact our Sales team for further information.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 5.5 x 5.1m (18'0'' x 16'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4 x 3.6m (13'1'' x 11'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 3.5 x 2.7m (11'5'' x 8'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41060463.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.