3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Littleton at Tithe Barn, Tithebarn Lane, Pinhoe, Exeter, EX1
- Modern open plan living
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Garage and parking space
- Stainless steel chimney extractor canopy
- Soft close drawers and doors
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- White electrical fittings throughout
- TV points to living room and master bedroom
- Satin chrome style levers with matching hinges
- BT points to hall, living room and study or smallest bedroom
91 The Littleton - Home of the Week - £287,950
Experience the Power of New - reserve this home with Help to Buy and get 20% more with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. We can also help you sell your home with Assisted Move.
A terrific 3 bedroom home with living/dining area and kitchen, linked by a family area, The Littleton enjoys an en-suite to the master bedroom, plus family bathroom, cloakroom and garage.
Tithe Barn is our stunning new development offering a stylish selection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Enjoying the best of both worlds, it combines a village-style setting with local amenities nearby, but also the convenience of being close to the M5 and only 4 miles from Exeter city centre. To add to this, the homes are being built to level four of the Code for Sustainable Homes, which will maximise energy efficiency and have a positive impact on utility bills for all residents. Exeter has a strong arts scene but it's also a hub for businesses and boasts a top university, the Met Office and an airport. Devon's capital city is well connected, providing easy links to Cornwall, Bristol and London Paddington (just two hours away by train)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41088732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Littleton_. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.