3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Dadford at The Greengages, Keele Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5
- Terraced house from £149,995
- 3 bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Private Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
With a flexible layout to appeal to both couples and young families, the 3 bedroom Dadford is an ideal first home.
On the ground floor, the open plan lounge/dining room has French doors leading out to the garden, plus a handy storage closet located under the stairs. A separate kitchen offers space for informal mealtimes, and there’s also a handy cloakroom off the hallway.
On the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms with plenty of space for wardrobes. The landing also leads to a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or child’s playroom.
- Bedroom - 2.40 x 3.61 metres, 7'10'' x 11'10''
- Bedroom - 1.87 x 2.77 metres, 6'2'' x 9'1''
- Master Bedroom - 2.40 x 4.15 metres, 7'10'' x 13'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41171141.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b1eda9fee2bc4187916726e413aefadd_3_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.