5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chelford at St Mary’s Gate, Tixall Road, Tixall, Stafford, ST18
- high level oven with separate hob
- integrated fridge freezer
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- sitting room with dining area
- French doors to garden
- en suite to bedroom one
- built-in wardrobes to two bedrooms
- shower room to top floor
- garage included
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.Detached house, separate fitted kitchen with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, dining room leading into the sitting room with FRENCH DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN, en suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1, built-in wardrobe to bedroom 2, SHOWER ROOM ON SECOND FLOOR
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Philippa & Wendy
An exciting new development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes on the outskirts of Stafford, a county town famed for its rich heritage and ancient buildings. Sitting in a convenient location just 3 miles from Stafford offering excellent shopping, health and education facilities yet just a short drive away reaching an area of outstanding natural beauty, Cannock Chase. As you would expect Bovis Homes is creating a development of highly desirable homes in a perfect location.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen - 5.66 x 2.90m (18' 7" x 9' 6")
- Dining room - 4.10 x 2.60m (13' 6" x 8' 6")
- Sitting room - 4.03 x 3.57m (13' 3" x 11' 9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.11 x 3.80m (13' 6" x 12' 6")
- Bedroom 4 - 4.11 x 2.75m (13' 6" x 9' 0")
- Bedroom 5 - 3.87 x 1.90m (12' 9" x 6' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.20 x 3.14m (10' 6" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.87 x 2.84m (12' 9" x 9' 4")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NTIXL-C551-Htb_5_54_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.