2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewton at Burton Woods, Whitworth Road, Spennymoor, DL16 7QF
- Was £109,995
- Move in now
- 2 double bedrooms
- Single parking space
- Beautiful semi-rural location
- Private entrance road
- Attractive street scenes
- Commuter friendly location
You could move straight into this wonderful two bedroom home with an open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden and handy storage cupboard under the stairs, a spacious lounge and cloakroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with a good size storage cupboard, ideal to use as a wardrobe to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.96 x 3.49m (13'0" x 11'5")
- Kitchen/ Dining Room - 4.39 x 2.83m (14'5" x 9'3")
- Wc - 1.74 x 1.05m (5'8" x 3'5")
- Bedroom One - 3.36 x 3.28m (11'0" x 10'9")
- Bedroom Two - 3.43 x 2.41m (11'3" x 7'11")
- Bathroom - 2.02 x 1.9m (6'8" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41458344.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.