2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshford at Mercury Place, Oxley, Wolverhampton, WV10
- Tandem parking space
- Move in this year
- Great first home
- Set in the heart of this vibrant, growing city
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Wolverhampton train station is close by
- Homes available for first time buyers and growing families
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS looking to get onto the property ladder, the ground floor of this MID-TERRACE home offers great space to entertain family and friends with an open plan living and dining room. The FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden allow plenty of NATURAL LIGHT to flood through and brings the outside in. You will also find a SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN to the front of this home.
- Lounge / Dining Room - 3.94 x 4.58m (12'11" x 15'0")
- Kitchen - 1.93 x 2.67m (6'4" x 8'9")
- W C - 0.86 x 1.6m (2'10" x 5'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 2.46m (12'11" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.84m (12'11" x 9'4")
- Bathroom - 1.88 x 1.85m (6'2" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41481876.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.