4 bedroom detached house for saleIRVING at Lea View, Village Street, Runcorn, WA7
- Carpets/flooring included
- Part Exchange available
- Stamp duty paid
- West facing garden
- Single detached garage
- Utility room
- 1151 square feet
- En suite
- Within the catchment area of great schools
This attractive four bedroom home offers plenty of space for families. The airy bay fronted lounge leads to the kitchen, boasting dining and family areas with French doors opening onto the rear garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys an en suite shower room while another double bedroom and two single bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.98 x 3.72m (19'7'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.32m (16'5'' x 10'10'')
- Utility - 1.65 x 1.34m (5'4'' x 4'4'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 1.04m (4'10'' x 3'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.75 x 3.21m (12'3'' x 10'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.68 x 2.2m (5'5'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.35 x 2.6m (10'11'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.7 x 2.26m (8'10'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.17m (8'9'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.22 x 1.74m (7'3'' x 5'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41482062.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.