3 bedroom town house for saleThe Wheatley at Round House Park, Fern Drive Cringleford Norfolk NR4 6UF
Shared Equity £181,560
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- family room with French doors to garden
- garden with patio
- downstairs cloakroom
- family bathroom
- en suite to the master bedroom
- built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- flexible three storey living
- garage plus parking space
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm.
Sales manager: Sally Walker
The shared equity price shown is 80% of the full purchase price (from £226,950). Help to Buy scheme available on selected plots - all you need for your new home is a 5% deposit with a 75% mortgage, combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government. Help to Buy is available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The Wheatley is a three bedroom terrace home with garage. Designed on three floors it has a fitted kitchen, a useful family room, en suite and built in wardrobe to bedroom 1. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Round House Park offers a mix of traditional family homes in the sought after village of Cringleford. The development has a new primary school, shop with large open spaces including play areas. It is close to Norwich and has good road and rail links.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- The 95% NewBuy mortgage: The Government-backed mortgage which requires just a 5% deposit is now available to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with a number of well-known high-street mortgage providers. NewBuy is available on selected properties up to £500,000 at selected Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today’s modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41633287.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHE_CRP1_A344-HtB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South East Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.