2 bedroom apartment for saleCompass Point at Reflections, Barton Road, Plymstock, Plymouth, PL9 9RQ
- Ground floor apartment
- Integrated appliances
- Flooring included
- Open plan living area with water views
- En suite master bedroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Outdoor patio area
- Allocated parking
- Desirable waterside development
- Close to a number of well regarded schools
With views over Hooe Lake this 2 bedroom apartment has lots of space. It has an open-plan kitchen, living/dining area with doors onto the patio. The master bedroom comes with an en suite and doors onto the patio also. There is a further double bedroom and separate bathroom. There is also a handy storage cupboard off the hallway and an allocated parking space.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living/dining - 5.08 x 3.84m (16'7'' x 12'7'')
- Kitchen - 3.84 x 2.82m (12'7'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom One - 3.65 x 3.39m (11'11'' x 11'1'')
- En Suite - 1.91 x 0.41m (6'3'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom Two - 3.39 x 2.86m (11'1'' x 9'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.9m (6'5'' x '6'2'')
- Store - 1.2 x 0.88m (3'11' x 2'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41727288.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.