3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crofton Detached at Plessey Green, Plessey Road, Blyth, NE24 4BN
- PART EXCHANGE NOW AVAILABLE
- RESERVE NOW FOR STAMP DUTY PAID & FREE CARPETS
- Help to buy!
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Family sized bedroom
- Fantastic location
- Fabulous views over the green of Blyth golf course
- On-plot parking bays
- Good transport connections
- Close to local amenities
Register your details today
Show home open Monday 17th October 10AM!
The 3 bedroom Crofton consists of a fitted kitchen, a good sized lounge with french doors leading out into the rear garden. A downstairs WC and storage cupboard completes the ground floor. The first floor has three generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plessey Green, Plessey Road, Blyth
Modern family homes with a traditional feel in a fantastic location offering fabulous views over the green of Blyth golf course. Register your details today for more information on this impressive development at Plessey Green, Blyth.
Located on the outskirts of Blyth and everything this bustling port town has to offer but still just minutes away from the A189 giving easy access to Newcastle and Tyneside.
Plessey Green is located overlooking the 18 hole tree lined golf course as well as the Miners Welfare Park, contributing to a sense of countryside living.
The development is a mix of 2, 3, 4 bedroom homes as well as 2 bedroom bungalows and apartments and will provide family homes close to local amenities, schools and good transport connections.
These high quality new homes will benefit form a traditional look with the use of brick and render and offering practical interior layouts. All homes will have the added benefit of private gardens and on-plot parking bays.
The site enhances the existing environment by providing generous and high quality green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Crofton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascent Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.