1 bedroom detached house for saleOnyx at Barratt Homes @ PL2, Ham Drive, Plymouth, PL2 2NL
- Stamp duty paid
- Flooring inlcuded
- £1,000 towards legal fees and mortgage fees paid
- Detached home
- Outside decking area
- Private garden
- Open plan living area
- Parking space
- A brand new community in stylish and contemporary homes
- Great bus links to Plymouth City Centre and all it offers
ONE BEDROOM HOME WITH ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. The Onyx includes a SPACIOUS BEDROOM on the ground floor, storage and a bathroom. Upstairs on the first floor there is an open plan KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA with access to an OUTSIDE DECKING AREA. This excellent value home would make an ideal first time buyer home.
- Bedroom - 3.52 x 3.74m (11'6'' x 12'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.94 x 1.82m (6'5'' x 5'11'')
- Living/kitchen - 3.5 x 5.75m (11'6'' x 18'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41858391.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.