2 bedroom flat for saleAlcester at Evolution, Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60
- Open-plan living space
- En suite master bed
- Help to Buy available
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- Ideal first home
- Coach house apartment
- Garage and driveway
- 2 bedroom apartments
- Free travel pass for around South Yorkshire
- Centrally placed between Sheffield and Rotherham
An IDEAL FIRST HOME. This stylish coach house features a LIGHT AND AIRY OPEN-PLAN LIVING SPACE with KITCHEN, DINING AND LOUNGE AREAS making it GREAT FOR SOCIALISING. TWO GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the master with its own EN SUITE, and the MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM complete the interior of this home. A useful GARAGE AND DRIVE is included with this home.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 5.4 x 3.73m (17'8'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.92 x 3.02m (12'10'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.04 x 1.4m (6'8'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.71 x 2.54m (12'1'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.78 x 1.7m (5'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41930685.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.