2 bedroom apartment for saleFitzroy House at De Montfort Place , Warwick Avenue, Bedford, MK40
- Within a gated area of De Montfort Place
- 0.8 miles bedford train station
- ground floor, apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Utility cupboard
- Finished to a high specification
- German manufactured contemporary kitchen units with laminate worktops and upstands
- Roca contemporary white porcelain sanitaryware to bathrooms, ensuites and cloakrooms
- Available to buy off plan
Plot 9 - Fitzroy House
A small block of just 6 apartments, some benefit from private gardens and private entrance door.
An impressive ground floor apartment within a gated area of De Montfort Place. Benefitting from own private front door, private south facing garden, allocated parking, a kitchen/sitting room, utility cupboard, two spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. Available now to purchaser off plan!
De Montfort Place is conveniently located close to Bedford Town Centre, train station and a range of schools. This new exciting development by Storey Homes will offer a wide selection of homes from 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms.
Whether you are looking for your first home or looking to move up the ladder, De Montfort Place has a home for everyone. Set in the historic town of Bedford, De Montfort Place has been sympathetically designed to fit in with the existing surroundings, externally all the properties replicate traditional period features, internally they provide all the modern convenience of a new home.
Bedford offers a wealth of pubs, cafes and restaurants along with a leafy riverside embankment for relaxing waterside walks.
Commuting to London via train is easy with the Station just 0.8 miles away.
De Montfort Place is now selling from Storey Homes, Lime Tree Court, Station Road, Ampthill
To register your interest or make an appointment please contact our sales advisor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot9DeMontfortPlace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Developing Solutions Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.