3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarwick at Hawthorn Rise, Windsor Avenue, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- WAS £230,995 NOW £214,995
- Stamp Duty paid
- £500 towards legal fees
- View across Haytor Moor
- Garage & parking
- Family home
- Help to Buy available
- A great selection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Excellent transport links
- Perfect for first time buyers and those moving up the ladder
Relax in this SPACIOUS 3 BED HOME which enjoys an OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden. The kitchen is thoughtfully designed and includes a BREAKFAST AREA. Upstairs on the first floor is the MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, a second DOUBLE BEDROOM, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge / Dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1" x 14'7")
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'1")
- W C - 1.54 x 0.95m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61 x 2.6m (11'10'' x 8'6'')
- En Suite - 2.6 x 1.32m (8'6" x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42080628.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.