3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinchley at Bilberry Chase, Pye Green Road, Hednesford, Cannock, WS12
- Double parking space
- Ideal for growing families
- The Midlands motorway network is within easy reach
- An abundance of outdoor space waiting to be explored
- Less than a 10 minute walk to the local convenience shop
- Good schools can be found close by for your children
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
The ground floor of this SEMI-DETACHED home has PLENTY OF ROOM to spend time with your family. The kitchen offers enough space for a dining area, ideal for spending meal times together as well as a family area. The ground floor is LIGHT AND AIRY thanks to the FRENCH DOORS that lead out to the garden. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found upstairs, one featuring an EN SUITE along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 3.4m (15'1'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 4.6m (15'7'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42230601.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.