4 bedroom detached house for saleTavistock at Malbank Waters, Queens Drive, Nantwich, CW5
- Single integral garage
- South east facing garden
- Large kitchen diner
- Utility room
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite to master
- Fantastic range of family homes
- Sought after location in Nantwich
- Great for commuters
This stylish detached home has plenty of space for all your family. There is an open plan kitchen and dining area which offers an abundance of light thanks to the glazed bay window and French doors which lead to the garden. The ample lounge with bay window provides ideal space to spend time with your family. The master bedroom can be found on the first floor and includes a modern en suite.
- Lounge - 5.01 x 4.15m (16'5" x 13'8")
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 5.18 x 2.92m (17'0" x 9'7")
- Utility - 1.85 x 1.61m (6'1" x 5'3")
- W C - 1.61 x 1.02m (5'3" x 3'4")
- Garage - 4.98 x 2.54m (16'4'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.16 x 3.07m (13'8" x 10'1")
- En Suite - 2.04 x 1.42m (6'8" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56 x 2.64m (15'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.46 x 2.52m (11'4" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.84 x 2.04m (9'4" x 6'8")
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.91m (7'1" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42230772.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.