4 bedroom detached house for saleRothbury at St. Margaretís View, Main Road, Crick, NORTHAMPTON NN6
- Open plan kitchen, family and dining area
- Integrated double garage
- Ideal family home
- Close to the Crick Marina
- Great local schools within walking distance
- Lovely Grand Union Canal passes Crick
- Excellent transport links
The Rothbury is an executive four bedroom home featuring an open-plan kitchen with breakfast/family area, a spacious lounge and a comfortable study. The first floor boasts an impressive master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite, three further double bedrooms, including an en suite shower room to bedroom two and a family bathroom. This delightful home also comes with double garage.
- Kitchen - 8.45 x 3.06m (27'8'' x 10'0'')
- Lounge - 4.98 x 3.55m (16'3'' x 11'7'')
- Study - 2.99 x 2.28m (9'9'' x 7'5'')
- Utility - 2.48 x 1.72m (8'1'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1.86 x 1.01m (6'1'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.95 x 5.59m (19'6'' x 18'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.07 x 1.9m (10'0'' x 6'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.41 x 3.03m (11'2'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.64 x 1.2m (8'7'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.61 x 3.48m (11'10'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.48 x 3.26m (11'5'' x 10'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.64 x 1.95m (8'7'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42256047.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.